BABYSITTER TRIBE 101 TRAINING COURSE (INCLUDES 2 YEAR "RED CROSS FIRST AID/CPR/AED CERTIFICATION)
Time & Location
About the Event
This 9hr class is normally $120.00. However due to a generous community donation our November 16th 2019 Class (10am-7pm) will be offered at a Huge discount =$45 per participant.
Babysitter Tribe 101 Training is a high-quality program that will provide you with the skills to be safe, nurturing and fun babysitters. Targeting both girls and boys ages 11 years and Older; this class will help participants become more confident, responsible and prepared caregivers. Developed by experts in the industry, our in-person course is dedicated to educating, inspiring and empowering our youth, equipping students with the skills required to provide the BEST care possible.
Participants will also complete the RED CROSS First Aid and CPR/AED certification course (2-year certification obtained upon completion- 3.5-4 hr. training) This course will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children and infants while meeting workplace requirements. You can now confidently and safely care for others in times of crisis/emergencies
Our intensive curriculum teaches the essential skills required to care for infants and children and demonstrates to parents that you take your responsibilities seriously and have the ability to tailor your care to meet individual family’s needs. This class can help you gain the skills and confidence needed for babysitting.
Using the latest information on child care and development our interactive lessons, real-world scenarios and traditional coursework, will cover the following:
1) How to care for infants and children- Understanding children aged 0-10
2) Helping children behave; Recognizing, understanding and handling certain behaviors.
3) Choosing activities that are age appropriate, being prepared upon arrival
4) Routines and schedules– From feeding to bedtime routines
5) Supervision and safety prevents accidents- Skills that promote undivided attention to children in your care.
6) You’re a Leader- Mentorship and guide to becoming an incredible leader.
7) Building your business: Starting your babysitting business and building relationships/ sharing recourses with other babysitters
8) Develop professionalism, creating tool boxes and recourses to become the Best Babysitter.
The My Tribe Movement "Babysitter Tribe 101 Training courses" are engaging, educational, informative and FUN! These classes help build your knowledge, personal and professional skills and your resume.
Students must bring; LUNCH ( Personal food for 9hr day) & WATER, a baby doll (not a stuffed animal), A diaper, One feeding baby bottle, A notepad and pen.
- Babysitter Tribe 101 Training$45$450$0